18 Fall Farmhouse Décor Items to Love This Season
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Amazon Prime? This whole post focuses on fall farmhouse décor that you can buy from Amazon and have delivered straight to your door!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions in this post remain my own. See my Disclosures for more info.
Fall Farmhouse Pillow Covers
Pillows and pillow covers are such an easy way to change up the feel of your room. As the seasons change, switching up pillow covers can be one of the easiest and quickest ways to “redecorate”. These are my top 5 choices on Amazon right now!
- Neutral Set of 4 Pumpkin Patch Pillow Covers – These are just so pretty. They’re neutral and go with just about anything! (Psst! These are the pillow covers I bought! I LOVE them!)
- Autumn Buffalo Plaid Set of 4 – Plaid, orange, and a cute old pickup? Need I say more?
- Gnomes, Pumpkins, and a Pickup – Each of these has a soft pop of color, which I adore!
- It’s Fall Ya’ll! -Toss this cute little pillow on your sofa, bed, or shelf! It’ll go well anywhere.
- Buffalo Plaid Set of 2 – The more I look at these covers, the more I think they might be my favorite. They’re double – sided!
Farmhouse Throw Blankets
When I think of fall, I think of piling on the blankets! So here are 5 throw blankets to toss on your sofa within arm’s reach this fall.
- Textured Solid Soft Throw – I have and LOVE this throw. It’s super soft, big enough for me (at 5’8″) to snuggle under, and it’s so gorgeous in person! Plus, there’s a bunch of colors to choose from.
- Fringe Black and White Throw – These stripes are so pretty! This is a beautiful, neutral blanket you can put anywhere.
- Cotton Knitted Throw – Wow, does this blanket look warm! It comes in several colors, but I’m actually liking the forest green!
- Textured Sherpa Throw with Tassels – Warm and neutral colored, you can’t go wrong with this one.
- Cable Knit Sherpa Throw – This throw screams warmth and texture. Need some added dimension in your room? Here you go.
Fall Farmhouse Signs
What says “Happy Fall” more than signs that literally spell it out? Check these out! How cute, right?
**Side note: Some of these could absolutely turn into a DIY project! (Hint, hint – I think I might give a couple a try.)**
- Hello Fall Interchangeable Sign – The fall sign is really simple and pretty, but I love how you can change it out by season!
- Hello Sign – At 12″ round, you can use this on your front door or in a collage in your entry!
- Small Hello Fall Wooden Sign – This small sign would be great paired on a shelf with one of these artificial plants.
- Set of 3 Tray Decorations – Scatter these on a tiered tray in your kitchen!
- Happy Harvest Plaid Pumpkins – These would be great on a tray or dining room buffet.
Fall Farmhouse Miscellaneous Items
These next three items aren’t necessarily fall-only, but I included them because if you don’t already have these items, fall would be a great time to stock up!
- Wood Bead Garland – These could be used literally anywhere. Drape them on your dining table, over a tray, use them to hold back curtains, drape them over a vase, and the list goes on.
- Braided Pumpkins – Braided pumpkins might be one of my favorite things right now. They’re really versatile and can be used as table centerpieces or kitchen décor. (I don’t have THIS braided pumpkin, but I have a few and they’re SO cute!)
- Double-Sided Letter Boards – Letter boards can be a great way to wish your visitors a “Happy Fall” or “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Easter”!
Did you enjoy this post! Please share!
If you have any of these or have taken it upon yourself to turn them into a DIY project, share with us how it turned out!