I’m going to be upfront and say that I do NOT have a green thumb. I overwater plants, forget to water plants, forget I HAVE plants.
What does a girl like me do, then? I buy artificial indoor plants!
I’m not kidding. You should see the (barely) live mums on my back porch.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions in this post remain my own. See my Disclosures for more info.
Really? Fake Plants?
Heck yes! Artificial plants are a great accessory in any room and add a cozy feeling plus a pop of color. Plus, you get all the beauty plants have to offer without any of the maintenance.
If you have a room that’s starting to look a little stale, or it’s just missing something that you can’t quite put your finger on, try one of these 9 fake indoor plants from Amazon! They’re fun, gorgeous, and won’t break the bank!
If you’re still not convinced, I’m going to go ahead and say this again – it’s my personal favorite – artificial plants mean NO WATERING OR CARE!
My Artificial Plant Picks
- Mini Bamboo Leaf Potted Green Plant – This is such a perfect little plant to pair with bigger pieces anywhere in the home.
- Set of 3 Mini Succulents – I LOVE things that come in three’s! These would be great staggered on different shelves, or even as the focal point of a single shelf.
- Set of Two In Cement Pots – The pots these are in are what really make them stand out. They’d be a perfect addition to a home office.
- Set of Three with Glass Pots – Again with the set of three. 🙂 And these have glass pots that would look great in a window above the sink in the kitchen.
- Snake Plant with Pot and Stand – At about 44″ tall with the stand, this would look pretty in a corner or next to a console table.
- Dracaena Silk Plant – This 48″ tall plant would again be pretty in a corner or paired next to an entry bench.
- Small Plants in Ceramic Pots – A set of two plants in simple white ceramic pots is a gorgeous option for smaller spaces. Think – office desk, bathroom shelf, kitchen countertop – you name it!
- Eucalyptus Plant in Ceramic Pot with Stand – I like how this plant comes with a small stand. It would be a pretty focal point on a tray on top of a coffee table or ottoman.
- Tropical Palm Tree – This 43″ tree would pull me out of my decor “comfort zone”, but I think it would be a really fun addition to a home office!
Click on a photo below to take you right to the Amazon page!
Okay, well you’ve seen them! Now go pick your plant (or two)!
If you’ve enjoyed any part of this post, please don’t forget to share!